- B.Tech students of CSE,ECE,EEE,IT,ME and CE are eligible to participate
- Accommodation will be provided for out station students(above 50km distance) with prior request
- Students must produce the registration acknowledgement.
- Rescheduling of events is not entertained in any case.
- Registration for some of the cultural events are limited.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed.
- Spot registrations are not allowed.
Maximum no of authors per paper is two
Paper format should be in IEEE format
Full paper to be submitted on or before 15th Feb
Participants are required to email their papers to concern branch mail ids
If your paper is not selected for presentation you will be admitted to participate other technical events and your registration will be treated as guest registration.
CSE / IT
- Artifical Intelligence & Soft Computing
- Green Computing/ Pervasive Computing
- Gel Computing / other related areas
- Andriod & Open Source Operating Systems
- Computer Networks & Security/Hacking
- WiFi/4G LTE.
- Mining & Warehouse/BigData/loT
- Signal, Speech and Image processing
- Low power VLSI Design
- Advanced Wireless Communications
- Antenna design /Smart antennas
- Embedded systems
- Nano technology
- Power quality
- Recent trends in Power electronics and drives
- FACTS controllers
- Smart Grid
- Intelligent techniques in power systems
- Recent advances in control systems
- CAD/CAM Technology
- Advancements in Manufacturing Technology
- Gas Turbine Technologies
- Fuels and Combustion
- Composite materials
- Water resources
- Innovative construction techniques
- Geo technical
2.Technical Quiz & General Quiz
- Max number. of students per poster is two
- Poster themes must be related to Technology
- Max number. of students per project is three
- It must be displayed for two days in working condition
- The players should maintain self-discipline throughout the events
- The decisions of umpires during the conduct of the matches are final
- Matches will be conducted on knock-out basis
- The matches will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the respective federations
- Max. Team size for volley ball -8 , Kabaddi - 10, Throw ball -12 , Tennikoit-2
- For Group Events Captain/Group Leader should choose 'ADD GROUP' option and give all his/her team member roll numbers.
- The members added by the captain should register individually.
- Captain/Group Leader should submit all his/her team members acknowledgements at the time of payment at college along with their college identity cards.
- All registered candidates should bring the acknowledgements with concerned college principal / HOD signature and seal.
- Group should belongs to same college.
- The participants are required to intimate the duration of performance on or before 17-2-2016
- College will provide basic stage requirements. Participants are requested to bring other items, if required
- Many spot events are planned like Telugu Ammayi, Rangoli, Face Painting, Program Debugging, Circuit Trouble Shooting etc.
For further details visit websites: www.kitsgnt.com, www.kitsyuva.com
Registration fee per participant
- Sports Rs 150/-
- Technical events Rs 150/-
- Cultural events Rs 150/-
Last date for receipt of full paper by post or Email
Intimation of selected papers through Email
Last date for registration Technical Quiz
Last date for registration Cultural& Sports events