The Management Olympics of IMT-Nagpur, Concord 2018, is a three-day fest organized by six academic forums namely, Finaholics (Finance), Marque (Marketing), StrategIT (IT), Cyclops (Operations), xploHRe (HR) and Okonomos (Economics).
Every year, this fest invites teams from B-schools all over the country to participate and put their managerial skills and knowledge to the test. Apart from challenging competitions, workshops and lectures of eminent professionals from different industrial sectors are also conducted. There are 12 events that follow a league pattern and the team with the maximum points at the end of event lifts the trophy.
IMT-N invites you all to be a part of this exhilarating event!
1. Prizes worth up to ₹1.5 Lacs.
2. A chance to test their skills against the best of the minds in the country.
A business quiz will be held on 16th Dec 2017. The teams will be communicated the time through the mail and will also be revealed on our official Facebook page.
- Only team of 4 is allowed to take part in the league format and challenge for the ultimate prize.
- A team of 2 can take part in any individual event throughout the fest but cannot take part in the league table.
- All members of one team have to be from the same college
- A member can be part of only one team
- Multiple teams from the same college are allowed
- All teams have to play a qualifier to be eligible to take part in the fest
- Accommodation is provided to all participants free of cost
- Travel reimbursement would be given to all the participants
- Prizes will be given for individual event winners and runner-ups
- Overall trophy and prize would be given to the best team of the evemt with maximum points
- Runner-up would be decided in the same way
- Event details will be disclosed on the day of the event only