|Event Name||Event Fees|
|Research Scholars / Academicians||500|
|Name||Email Id||Contact Number|
|V Josi Manoharemail@example.com||8019414311|
Sub: Invitation to attend DST SPONSORED “A Two Day National Level Workshop on Application of Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering Sciences (ASTES-2K16)”.
We are pleased to inform you that, "Guntur Engineering College",Guntur, AP, is going to organize a Two Day National Level Workshop on "Application of Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering Sciences (ASTES-2K16) on 30th and 31st January 2016, sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) under Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India".
The main objective of the workshop is aimed to enrich the participants on basic concepts of various soft computing techniques for Faculty members, Industry professionals, Research scholars, UG and PG students to deliberate, explore and to discuss its application for the better solutions of complex problems in the field of Engineering and Technology.
Resource Persons are from
1) Prof. D.Thukaram, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE(IISc), BANGALORE
2) Dr. N.Viswanathan, HOD-EEE, NIT WARANGAL (NIT)
3) Dr. Ch.Sai Babu, OSD to V.C, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
4) Dr.Ponsy R.K.Sathia Bhama, MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(MIT), CHENNAI
5) Dr. Nancy Jane, MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(MIT), CHENNAI